Voting Rating: 4 / 19 votes Vote: * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 Similar * Botanical Bliss Button Botanical Bliss 3 column Botanical Bliss Banner

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Love must be sincere

Romans 12:9
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil, cling to what is good.

Pretty much my new favorite verse. I dont know about ya'll but seriously, thats pretty strong stuff.
In the world today it's really hard to distinguish between good and evil. (lime wire, music, television, even some of the clothes we wear) And I am, by no means, saying that I, in all areas do all things good, I mean.. I am only human, but I've really began to feel guilty about a lot of the things in my life that are evil.
Last week I chose not to go to the spring fever concert even though I had already bought the ticket, and I deleted lime wire off my computer.

Anyways... that's just some food for thought.


I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
Deuteronomy 32:3

No comments:

Post a Comment